Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still around

I'm still around. Thanksgiving-New Years got really busy, and then very shortly after my best friend became my unplanned for roommate. I'm back now though, and hope to blog more.
It seems every time I try to film my video blog something pops up and I'm unable to. I am trying to though. I'm also trying to get some more commissions to keep myself occupied and pay some bills, since I've not been able to find a year-round job :/ I'm working at the Renaissance Festival on weekends though- it's my high school dream job, only 5\6 years after I've graduated.  Here's hoping some people want me to make them some pretties- the workshop is all set up now and I've found some great sources for buttons and trims.

8 comments:

  1. The RenFaire job does sound like fun. I hope you're able to find something full-time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you are back! I like how this looks and will be following! Check me out at :
    http://xskamaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I read on your twitter page that you were a former pastry chef. Hope you don't mind me asking but can you do some recipe and etc? I'm following the blog anyways. Best of luck bro.

    juiceishere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Renaissance sounds like a pretty chill job if you ask me. Always reminds me of that Home Movies episode. Well i'll be following you and your sweet blog posts.

    http://frenchnuggins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Renaissance Faire! My high school physics teacher's father is actually the king at the joust in Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your back! Following.
    http://zspneverydaysports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

    @juicebox - I'm actually a job-hunting pastry chef. I've been experimenting with some stuff lately, so I might post some recipes soon. I like to find things on cooking message boards and change them up.

    ReplyDelete